Friday, August 17, 2007

Whatever, again.

And now I leave on the 29th.

For reals this time, I have tickets and everything. :-)

Oh and the other blog just got updated too. Might want to check that out.

11 comments:

arkie said...

*squeal*

kim (weltek) said...

Hoooooraaaaaaaaaay!

dragonflies said...

Yay! I can still do the translator thing if you want! And let me know if you want my list of wishes. *big suck up grin*

momma said...

OMG. You came out of hiding.

momma said...

Crap. I don't remember the other blog's addy. Now I have to wait until I get home.

kim (weltek) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kim (weltek) said...

Sorry, that was me up there. Nothing to see...move along.

momma said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miamicatt said...

Indeed -- give me your wishlists and I'll see how much I can fit into my suitcases!! :-)

Julia said...

Drugs. Lots of drugs.

dragonflies said...

No drugs, cause if she got caught, then she wouldn't be able to bring the rest of the contraband home.

Dutch licorce, it is called drop. And some sort of salve called levertransalve. It is great for healing owies.