Monday, August 06, 2007

And as if I'm not busy enough...

...with the flood of guests since the peep meet (I'm serious, almost every day since we saw y'all there have been people staying at our house)....


...I just found out I'm going to The Netherlands. In 3 days.

Wow.

Well, on the plus side, I'll probably have quite a bit of downtime in the evenings so maybe I can finally get the peep meet pictures updated.

Oh my.

2 comments:

Puffy said...

How cool! I thought you'd be on a cruise by now. I think you'll have nice weather. If you get the time to go to Amsterdam, go see Anne Frank's house.

kim (weltek) said...

You are going to love this job, aren't you? :-)

A long plane trip sounds like a good time to organize peep meet pics. I shudder about traveling overseas due to long flights.