Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Reward for your patience.

Here are the ones I have so far!


This is Arkie and I at my house.


















The above picture was cropped because of the "Destroyer of Worlds" sitting on the ottoman in the background.










This was "before the kiss". Notice the placement of Carey's hand.





















And after. I think Arkie didn't want to get frenched too!












I like the hat, but the rabbit ears really complete the look.





















And finally, a handsome group all together. From left to right: Carey, Jim, Breezy, Nookie, me and Arkie. (Breezy, get your hand off his leg before I smack you!!!!)
:P







38 comments:

Bravie said...

It's about damn time. *giggle*

Breezy said...

His leg? *blink blink* Who me? *innocent look*

*giggle* Damn bunch of drunks.

miamicatt said...

LOL! It's funny cuz it's true. :D

Schnookie said...

*SNORT* Love these pictures!

kim (weltek) said...

*Swoon* You are all so damn pretty (you, to Jim).

I'm wondering what Carey is trying to do to Breezy in the group pic. This "black eye" Breezy "gave" to carey may have been out of self-defense.

kim (weltek) said...

HEY-that glass in front of carey in the "before" photo DOES look like milk!

Schnookie said...

It looks like Carey is holding on to Breezy. She couldn't stand up LOL.

Bravie said...

I was just going to say what Nookie said.
How sad is it that I don't even remember taking this picture.

Schnookie said...

Don't feel bad Carey. I don't remember either LOL.

Breezy said...

*raises hand* I don't remember it either.

*points at raised hand* this is where I live. *giggle*

Jen said...

LOL @ Carey's hand on Catt's ass. Such a slut.

arkie said...

I'm not surprised the 3 of you don't remember this picture. It was taken as everyone was leaving, and we had to hurry up to get the shot (before Carey fell over).

Dave Clapper said...

If Jim's as well-hung as he thinks he is, that's not his leg Breezy's grabbing...

DingusIsTaken said...

Dave Dave Dave. I'm certainly not hung well...but I would say I'm hung perfectly. ;-)

Puffy said...

The only one who commented about Jim's "equipment" is Dave.

It looks like Jim is wearing neon earrings.

Otherwise, great pictures. Arkie has the cutest blouses!

Dave Clapper said...

That's because Jim and I have worms up the ass together.

DingusIsTaken said...

Dave!? If you even TRY to toungue-kiss me at my 40th...so help me!!

(and yes Puff, Arkie has great taste. the purple shirt she wore to the party was amazing!)

Dave Clapper said...

Aren't you still about 19 years away from your 40th?

DingusIsTaken said...

Chronologically? Eight. Emotionally? I won't ever get there.

miamicatt said...

Growing old is an inevitability.

Growing UP is entirely optional. :-)

Bravie said...

Maybe I'm holding onto Breezy because Jim's, um, because something was knocking me over?

And I think after this party, everybody there can agree that I in no way acted as if I were 40 years old.

miamicatt said...

Well, he DID see you kiss me.

Twice.

miamicatt said...

Oh and Dave? I'll be turning 40 before Dingus so you can kiss me, how 'bout that?

:D

Dave Clapper said...

Dingus won't mind?

DingusIsTaken said...

Which reminds me...I owe Carey an ass-whoopin. I mean, if a guy had kissed my woman, I'd have to clean his clock. And I'm all into treating everyone as equals. ;-)

DingusIsTaken said...

And just as I was typing that, trying to defend the honor of my gal...you go soliciting.

Sure Dave. You can kiss her...after (and with the same passion) you plant one on me!

Glowie said...

finally. hee. Love the pics! Love you all. *smooch*

still not jealous

Bravie said...

Who the hell is brave1966 and how did she type my words? *head tilt*
That's really strange. I don't even have another blog. *snort*

Bravie said...

I'm very confused. *confused look*<--see? confused.

miamicatt said...

Ahhahahahahahaha!

You've already forgotten your intimate moment with Denny?

Which happened RIGHT in front of me, I might like to add...

DingusIsTaken said...

But I never GAVE him permission, nor did I give him tongue!

Bravie said...

*snort* yes he did, Catt. Please don't beat me up, Jim. One black eye a week is enough.

Dave Clapper said...

Gave him permission, Jim? Who are you kidding, you tramp? The way you were dressed, you were asking for it.

miamicatt said...

You owe me a new keyboard, Dave. This one has tea all over it now.

Dave Clapper said...

Then my work here is done.

DingusIsTaken said...

Well Dave, the thought *did* cross my mind to wear the infamous pink skirt to the party. ;-)

Geggy said...

I hate all your guts.

Just sayin'.

*smooch*

Lasann said...

Yes, Carey is holding on to Breezy for dear life in the last picture.

Tisk Tisk, I've never forgotten things - but often wished I could forget!

I can wait to visit and forget it all!