Thursday, November 02, 2006

Random things.

Stuff that sucks today:

1. It's raining like a mofo here and my bike is still sitting outside.

2. I can't pay my rent.

3. I'm convinced my job is trying to push me from partially insane to completely insane before I quit.

4. My house is empty of friends. :-(

5. I wish someone would clean up my kitchen for me.

6. I'm a little bummed out...and fighting the urge to isolate.




Stuff that doesn't suck today:

1. My nails look great. (And I'm a nail-biter, so that's a big deal.)

2. Weltek and Nolay should be in the Bay Area right now. I'm so excited to see them again, I could pee my pants.

3. I have wine I got from work.

4. If I can fight the urge to isolate, I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the number of people I could call for a hug. :-)

5. I'm pretty sure I can convince my lanlord not to cash the check until next Friday. :-)

6. Along the same lines...I still have a house to come home to. Comforting when it's raining like it is.

7. The "Destroyer of Worlds" can sense I'm a little tense, and will NOT stay out of my lap.

8. It appears that Hayden's next movie will start screening next month. :-) (I was able to download the trailer too.)

9.The trailer looks AWESOME. There's a scene of him in the bath, he punches some guy, he swordfights, and the movie appears to be entirely about sex. This might just kill me.

10. Along the same lines, there was an outake on the website from "Revenge of the Sith" where Hayden is subtly trying to tell Ewan MacGregor that he has a booger. It made me laugh out loud.

How are you? :-)

6 comments:

Bravie said...

Heh, it must be the week for those of us in SF to want to pull away. *sigh*
*smooch* See you on Saturday.

Geggy said...

Hmmmm...

My stuff that sucks:

1. I'm a little upset over several things today. I, too, am fighting the urge to curl up in a chair and hang out by myself.

2. I am going to the funeral home this evening for the fourth time in a month. Twice for people under thirty. Twice for people under fifty-five. All of them much too young.

3. I'm horny but there are no men around with whom I actually want to have sex.

4. It snowed here this morning.

My stuff that doesn't suck:

1. I have some great people in my life whom I'll be meeting up with after my funeral home visit.

2. Work is good. Or, rather, I've been good at work. Or both.

3. I have some yummy things to cook myself this weekend. I've decided to do some cooking even if it actually costs less for me to eat out. I really miss cooking.

4. If worst comes to worst, I can put on some porn and hang out with BOB. He always comes through, that BOB.

Wish you were here to catch snowflakes on your tongue with me. {hugs}

momma said...

You can call me, too. And the landlord will hold your check if you look uber cute, which you do, so it's all good.

Yay for stuff that doesn't suck, but I'm jealous that you get to see MORE peeps.

arkie said...

{{{hugs}}}

Lasann said...

After Saturday, hide on Sunday. Hide and post more pics!

Hiding ocassionally can be good!

byoffer said...

>> 4. My house is empty of friends. :-(

I would like to call you a liar. I seem to recall a time not long ago when you were having a very bad day. And through the miracle of modern communications, your living room (or wherever you keep your computer) was filled with peeps. (I realize Jayneb said this same thing, but it was worth repeating!)

And Geggy - this applies to you (and your #3) too! :P