Tuesday, November 20, 2007

An update

Jeez, people. I keep getting all these emails and what-not bugging me about updating.

You people act like I have something interesting to say. :P

I keed... :-)

Everything was beautiful. I'll hopefully have the pictures uploaded and available to post later on today or tomorrow.

Just a quick update to let you know we are both alive and well and still married. :-) The wedding was fantastic and the groom was very handsome. :-)

*smooches* to all. You were very much in our thoughts the whole time.

5 comments:

momma said...

It's tomorrow!!!!!!!!

*smooch*

Glowie said...

So happy for you both. *smoooooooch*

I want pictures!

We'll have to get together for a wedding anniversary party one year since they're so close together (we got married two years ago on the 19th). :)

frodis said...

*Can't wait for pictures*

Congratulations and Happy Thanksgiving!

Puffy said...

*sigh* I'm so happy for you guys. I'm glad you updated; it's more personal over here. Can't wait to see more pictures.

momma said...

Okay, Missy. You had an extra long weekend. Don't tell me you stuffed yourself and the kid so full that you couldn't make it to the laptop to post pictures.

*evil eye*

*grin*