I'm about to post the pics of Captain Scary McTotallygross who's clinging to our screen door. My first Washington bug. A cross between a cricket, a spider and a wasp. Oh Buddha on ice skates...
I love that kitchen. Love it big time. What beautiful wood. i want to come and cook in that kitchen. Please. I'll bring Denny for Dingus. I would like to avoid seeing the bug thingy. But thank you for the offer.
Seriously...I keep waiting for there to be some horrible problem. Liiike...it's infested with termites, or we'll get robbed orrrrr it's haunted. Something like that.
19 comments:
what?! none of the tv?!
you're gonna hurt her feelings...
OK, ok. Edit coming...
Whew. Thanks hon. You've made Christine happy.
I'm about to post the pics of Captain Scary McTotallygross who's clinging to our screen door. My first Washington bug. A cross between a cricket, a spider and a wasp. Oh Buddha on ice skates...
I love that kitchen. Love it big time. What beautiful wood. i want to come and cook in that kitchen. Please. I'll bring Denny for Dingus.
I would like to avoid seeing the bug thingy. But thank you for the offer.
*giggles at Captain Scary McTotallygross *
The kitchen and yard look beautiful!
I suppose that will work for the peep meet BBQ :-)
Nice place. Love the yard, the kitchen and of course, the kitty-bitties.
OH YEAH...peep meet bbq! I'm even thinking of gettin a pony keg of Mack & Jack's (you'll thank me later).
Yes, Mack & Jack's! Sherps brought that up on OT one day...I said we must try in July.
What a nice place! Seems pretty spiffy for a rental place. Are you sure you didn't just off the owner & start squatting?
*scritches kitties*
Please...squatters don't have this much crap piled up in boxes.
Do they?
I almost forgot:
*pats Christine on her remote*
I don't know why, but when kim mentioned squatting I had this vision of our toilet overflowing...
Hey, a spare bedroom!
That's a nice place.
Great house...I'm ready to party. It's so sweet of you to offer your home.
Shall I bring my plunger with, just in case?
Wow! Nice digs!
Seriously...I keep waiting for there to be some horrible problem. Liiike...it's infested with termites, or we'll get robbed orrrrr it's haunted. Something like that.
So far, it's been good. :-)
*mails Catt and Dingus a plunger as a house-warming present*
Kim, plungers can be a real problem in carry-on luggage.
Beautiful home you crazy kids have. Happy, happy, happy for you!
Pretty Christine. Mr lights wants to know if she has a sister who's cheap.
*hugs*
I'm late as always but that is a beautiful home. Doubt we'll make the peep meet but would love to come visit sometime.
Post a Comment