Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Stuff I really like.

Adultswim.com

Oh I love it. I can sit here at the office and enjoy cartoons any time I want. :-) Also, the official trailer for the Aqua Teen Hunger Force is out and viewable on the site.

Perscription Migraine Medication

Seriously. I wish I could marry it and make it happy for the rest of its life. About an hour ago I was convinced I wasn't going to make it through the end of the day. I'm still amazed that I made it into the office this morning. My co-worker has the same prescription that I do (which ran out) and offered me one of his. Now I feel great. The piercing pain over my right eye and crippling nausea is gone. I even ate lunch.

Fark

There are a great many personalities over there, not all of them pleasant, to be sure. But there are a few of them that make me laugh until I cry. Specificallly today it was the guy who made the Ghostbusters reference in the 9/11 thread. I normally wouldn't expect to find comedy in such a discussion but "you're right, Ray. No human being could stack books like that" was so well-placed...I'm still laughing about it.

My Bed

While I am feeling better, I still can't wait to go back to bed. I haven't had a decent night's sleep in a few days, and it's starting to make me a little crazy. Plus, my bed is really comfortable. :-)


2 comments:

momma said...

*SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH*

Glad there are happy things to look forward too. You haven't answered my email though *pout*

It's definitely been brighter the last day or so. Let's hope today's rainy, sleety gray weather doesn't put me back in my funk.

kim (weltek) said...

*looks around* I thought maybe I'd find some news here. Harumph.