Ok so that's not really true. I have lots of comments! :D
But I'm not going to make any. I'm just going to comfort my friend and leave it at that. A "Zen" approach if you will. ;-)
OK fine. I'll make one comment (so much for Zen).
Just keep in mind that I'm a Buddhist. That means I don't believe in God and I don't worship the J man. (Well not THAT J man anyway). Just keep that tucked away when you think he might be shoving his religion down your throat or preaching to you. I'd be the first one to tell him he's being a sanctimonious asshole if I thought that's what was happening. But it isn't, and we talk about this kinda stuff a lot more than you might think.
Most times in arguments like these, we just don't understand each other or things are phrased quite poorly. I don't know. That's why I stay out of it. And I was asked to stay out of it this time. Still...I felt like I should say SOMETHING and since this is my little chunk o' space, I figured why the hell not?
And another thing...(aren't you glad I wasn't gonna comment? LOL):
When talking about the life that he "destroyed", please don't forget the life that he saved. Sorry to ruin the villifying, but I just wanted to make sure y'all didn't forget that.
When everyone's done fighting, I made muffins. :-)
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
All that just to offer up muffins?!?!?!
*sheepishly holds out hand* Thank you.
Can I have a banana nut muffin? I just need the top part, thank you.
They're special muffins.
It's the "sin" that gives them their flavor. :P
Uhhh... are there any more muffins left?
oh and check it! The last time I drove up to my parents place, I passed this little shopping center that had opened a Panera!!!
I'm sooooooo stopping on my next drive up there!!
Now if they'd just get a Tim Horton's...
I saw some lovely meadow muffins just down the road apiece . . . oh, never mind.
Post a Comment